Wellbeing Training Solutions
We provide a variety of wellbeing courses for individuals and also provide a range of professional development training for organisations:
Wellbeing Workshops & Courses
- Solutions for Resilience
- What is Anxiety & Depression?
- Solutions for Living with Anxiety
- What is Mindfulness?
- Solutions for developing Mindful Relationships
Duration: 1 x 90 minute session, or 2 x 45 minute sessions
- Solutions for Living with Anxiety or Depression
- Solutions for Supporting Adults with Anxiety or Depression
Duration of each: 1 x 3.5 hour session
- Anything is Possible
- Solutions for Success
- Goal Setting Solutions
Duration of each: 1 x 6 hour session, or 2 x 3 hour sessions
- Why Should I Care About Mental Health?
Duration: 2 x 3 hour sessions
- Solutions for Living Mindfully
Duration: 14 hours
Professional Development for Staff & Managers
- Leadership Solutions Program: This program provides you, the manger, with 1-1 coaching sessions on how to facilitate this model for working with staff, to your staff
Duration: 8 hours, or 4 x 2 hour sessions
- Informal Counselling & Support Solutions for working with Adults
- Informal Counselling & Support Solutions for working with Youth
- Solutions for Effective Case Management
- Solutions to Address & Avoid Compassion Fatigue & Burnout
Duration of each: 6 hours, or 2 x 3 hour sessions, or 3 x 2 hour sessions
- Influencing Staff Behaviour & Conduct
- Solutions for Staff Peer Support Workers
Duration of each: 4 hour session
Upskill for Employment Workshops
- Interview Solutions
- My CV for Success
- Cover Letters for Success
- Self-Marketing Solutions
- Planning for Employment
- Problem Solving for Employment
- Solutions for Job Search
Duration of each: 3 hour session, or 2 x 1.5 sessions
Through delivery of DRUMBEAT® program RDP Enterprise Solutions’ vision is to build better futures for individuals, families and communities, through bringing lasting change to those harmed by alcohol, drugs and mental wellbeing issues.
DRUMBEAT® is an acronym for Discovering Relationships Using Music, Beliefs, Emotions, Attitudes, and Thoughts. For centuries, ancient cultures have used hand drumming to bring people together. DRUMBEAT draws on this wisdom and the latest research to create the innovative, evidence-based program. It is the world’s first structured learning program using music, psychology and neurobiology to reconnect with ourselves and others.
The DRUMBEAT® Program was first developed in 2003 by Holyoake while working with local Aboriginal young people and Elders in the Wheatbelt of Western Australia. It is a culturally secure practice. After showing tangible benefits in engaging young Aboriginal men, the program continued to expand and show similar success with people of all ages, and from a variety of backgrounds. At the core of the program, DRUMBEAT® is about healthy human relationships, thus having universal application to many cultures around the world.
The DRUMBEAT®Program is a structured, but flexible course delivered across 10 sessions.
Each session focuses on different relationship themes;
- such as identity and social responsibility;
- dealing with emotions;
- peer pressure;
- communication and teamwork
Importantly, the program concludes with a performance, giving participants the opportunity to showcase their new-found skills and confidence and share their progress with family, friends and other respected people in their lives.
Enquire about a workshop today